• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Established NameForums.net over 600 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gossimer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I am selling my domain name forum http://www.nameforums.net. It currently has 11,337 posts with 668 members. You can view the stats for the past few months here: http://www.nameforums.net/images/name_stats.gif. Most of its pages are PR 3 and PR 2. You can make offers by pm or reply to this post. If you have any questions please ask!

Stats:

Members: 668
Posts: 11,337
Threads: 2,225
Page Rank: PR3
Alexa Traffic Rank 344,983
Alexa LP: 7
Google LP: 78
Google LS: 12,300
MSN LP: 244
MSN LS: 1,020
Yahoo LP: 775
Yahoo LS: 5,680
 
Current high offer $320.00 via PM
 
VB license included? Sorry if I missed it.
 
Currently the high bid is $400.00, no BIN as of yet and here are a few other questions and answers I've been getting via PM:

1.) Is the vBulletin Lic. included? It is an owned Lic, we will include it if the bid gets over $x,xxx

2.) Would you assist with the site move onced purchased? Yes, not a problem. We can also host it for you if you need hosting, let us know we will set up pricing before sale

3.) Would your moderators stay if the site was sold? Yes, they willl stay and I will stay to assist as well
 
$500.00 bid here. I'm Skribblez on your forum :-)
 
Nice Site!

$600.00 here
 
$610 here. Where is the traffic from? Can I have a screen shot please.
 
How much traffic does the domain have?
 
ha ha - you may be right :)

$700.00
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom