• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Established NameForums.net over 600 members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurzo just fold. I got the biggest stack.
$1300
 
JoeyMob we do $100 raises here.
$1800
 
$2000

Do we have any bin and when does it end?
 
Damn I could swear this user told me BIN was $600 lmao!
 
EGS said:
Damn I could swear this user told me BIN was $600 lmao!

That's not true, I haven't told anyone of a BIN, the closest thing I have said is that I may set a BIN for $x,xxx
 
Thank you for clearing this up. Back to subject.
 
PokerGuide.com said:
$2000

Do we have any bin and when does it end?

I have not set a BIN and this will end at 8:00PM EST on 16 May 06




P.S. all PMs replied to, if I happened to have missed one, let me know I will answer it ASAP
 
Ah - too rich for my blood!

Great site though - it is worth $2K easy...

Good luck to who gets it
 
Looks like in 15 min PokerGuide.com will get it for $2000
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom