Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions EstiBot $9,500 Zudem.com $1 start

Status
Not open for further replies.

condoleezza

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all your bids. $20 is the winning bid so far and looks like getting a nice bargain. Good luck

Any further interest please?

Kind regards

condoleezza

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ADVICE PLEASE

I have been made a $50 bid for the domain. I am not 100% clear on this forum rules so can someone more experienced or admin POLITELY please advise.

Please note that whatever the forum rules are, i will adhere to.

Kind regards

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

condoleezza

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi James. Thanks for your reply.

I think the auction should continue but if someone could point out the exact rule of whether the auction can be ended early or not that would be helpful.

The potential buyer has posted a bid in the thread, but because i put bid incriments of $1 another bidder has pointed out that all incrimental bids should be $1 at a time. Again, i am not 100% clear what the rule is here. Without refering to the dnforum rules can someone more experienced in this forum CLEARLY state what the situation is, as after reading the rules I am still not 100% clear. A polite and accurate reply would be appreciated.

Thank you and kind regards

replic8te

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The difference between the last bid and $50 is only $28 dollars. In my opinion, just an opinion, you have to ask yourself if your reputation is worth $28 dollars.

Maybe there are more people like me who have been watching this auction, waiting for the right time to bid again.

Your original offer did state $1 increments, but sometimes this is taken to mean "$1 and up". Maybe it's just a simple language issue. Whether that is the case or not, I would stick to the sale as it is and learn the lesson, but keep your integrity intact.

As for ending the auction early, perhaps you will shoot yourself in the foot by doing that, and never find out how much you could have got, or worse.

I'm no expert in the rules and often make mistakes myself, but I like to believe that I won't sell my reputation ( at least not for many thousands $$$:))

Sorry to comment in a sale - but I'm an interested potential purchaser.

Mike

condoleezza

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The difference between the last bid and $50 is only $28 dollars. In my opinion, just an opinion, you have to ask yourself if your reputation is worth $28 dollars.

Maybe there are more people like me who have been watching this auction, waiting for the right time to bid again.

Your original offer did state $1 increments, but sometimes this is taken to mean "$1 and up". Maybe it's just a simple language issue. Whether that is the case or not, I would stick to the sale as it is and learn the lesson, but keep your integrity intact.

As for ending the auction early, perhaps you will shoot yourself in the foot by doing that, and never find out how much you could have got, or worse.

I'm no expert in the rules and often make mistakes myself, but I like to believe that I won't sell my reputation ( at least not for many thousands $$$:))

Sorry to comment in a sale - but I'm an interested potential purchaser.

Mike
Thanks Mike for your valued opinion. I agree. The right thing to do is allow the auction to continue in its current format.

Knd regards

jsu1995

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you didn't state a rule of "$1.00 at a time" increments, the auction would probably be over $50 by now. ;)

Why in the heck did you state that rule anyway... it can only hurt you by not letting the bid climb quickly.

condoleezza

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Brian. Yes i agree that was a mistake. This was one of my first posts in the $1 domain auction and i was a bit unsure how to list the domain. Hopefully potential buyers will post their bids well in advance of the auction end or there may be a few unhappy bidders who might miss out.

Kind regards

AndreaB

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$31

condoleezza

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you vbruno for your bid.

Auction ends in less than 48 hours.

Any further bids please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators