• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

EU Landrush begins now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
18
Its officially 11 am
Good Luck to every one.
 
I'm excited... but I think I'll be dissapointed if I don't get ANY names I pre-regged....
 
Where can I register EU at this time ? I'm yet unable to find a reliable registrar which's offering live registrations ...
 
i dont think any are taking live registration
 
I don't see the EU tld at Dotster in the bulk registration interface, probably you're still referring to the preregistration link ... :(

UPDATE: No registrar can still be considered "reliable" because all domains not assigned during Phase 1 and 2 results still available but, obviously, all the best ones have been preregistered even if not yet assigned ... I tried with a domain I preregistered yesterday which seems to be still available ...
 
418,110 .eu domains taken till 12.50 PM CET

Total number of active domain names
492,366
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom