• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

EuroDNS: how do I change DNS of my domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
I`m struggling to find the right thing to change to point my names at NameDrive but it seems I am doing wrong...

can anyone help me?

Thanks!!
 
my domains >>>>> details >>>>>>> then click modify next to nameservers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom