• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

EVIL.com or LIVE.com, the Microsoft mark of the devil?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mole
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
<----------- Never using Internet Explorer again.... FIREFOX all the way..
 
When I find some time I'll develop satansoft.com
And look at my post count: 6,999
A coincidence?
I don't think so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom