• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ExchangeCurrency.com + BestExchangeRates.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcusofplymouth

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
92
Reaction score
2
I am selling 2 currency comparison websites as I don't have the time to put into the projects.

ExchangeCurrency.com
1997 Reg
PR2
Wayback 2000
Earnings of approx $5000 since the site went up around 6 months ago.​

and
BestExchangeRates.com
2002 Reg
PR1
15k exacts​

I am looking for 80k USD for the pair. I will also throw in my other currency domains including CurrencyCards.org, BestCurrencyRates.net, PoundEuro.co.uk and a load of other .co.uk EMDs. Please PM me with any questions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom