Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Excited to be here!

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

ParxPlace

Level 1
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! My name is Lenora. Most of my accounts go by "ParxPlace". I'm a Newbie to domain name buying and selling! I'm looking to relocate to Charlotte, NC a really nice up and coming city and am excited to create an income that would give me a bit more financial freedom! Looking to mingle and learn from others. :)

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum and the industry. Remember that its not a quick rich scheme, its called domain investing for a reason.

It can become a nice little side income, but spend the time reading what works and start small.

ParxPlace

Level 1
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum and the industry. Remember that its not a quick rich scheme, its called domain investing for a reason.

It can become a nice little side income, but spend the time reading what works and start small.
Thanks! Will do.
Just hoping to figure out what works and take it from there. Doing my research!

DMaN

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! :)

Charlotte is a great city! My wife and I spent a fun day there a few weeks back.

I'm with you on financial freedom! Over the years, this place has always been a great resource for learning and selling domains along the way. There are a lot of smart minds here!

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome Lenora!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum.com!

ParxPlace

Level 1
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! :)

Charlotte is a great city! My wife and I spent a fun day there a few weeks back.

I'm with you on financial freedom! Over the years, this place has always been a great resource for learning and selling domains along the way. There are a lot of smart minds here!
DMan, Thats good to know! I'm looking forward to the interactions and knowledge I"ll obtain along the way!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators