• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Exciter.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsam

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Exciter.com is a superb one word dot com which has a number of different associated products. Its a dictionary word, a popular european sex toy, a Yamaha hifi product, a speaker component. Couple years ago, Exciter was the title of a depeche mode album and a judas priest rock band. Many other things......

Domain receives daily type-ins (verifiable with sedo stats). It is reg until Nov 2007 and is to be sold with Exciter.net

I will consider all reasonable offers but more importantly I would like full or part trade for any dot com generic chat domains with a good amount of type-in traffic ie *chat.com - possibly other subject matter with type-ins.
 
Updated.... keep em coming guys. This chick is about to hatch! (Im trying to compete with Larry for extravaganza)
 
Hey, I dont own extravaganza
 
What do you consider a 'reasonable offer'. I am interested....
 
Well errrrr um I dunno, just a reasonable one.

I should add that in any case, Id prefer to trade for a compelling type-in from one of a few generic areas that im interested in.
 
This hot domain is wearing her sexiest clothes and is ready to go to the party. Any one want to take her?????

Its not only porches and ferraris that can apply for this date. Course, it sure helps but if you've got a charming personality, you could swing it!
 
The traffic looks good - but without even a clue of your expected price - it's hard for us..... :shy:
 
Here's a bump sam. $1800 is what he is asking :)
 
Originally posted by SkinzDotOrg
Here's a bump sam. $1800 is what he is asking :)

Thank You SkinzDotOrg :)
 
> without even a clue of your expected price

A clue? Who do you think you are, Sherlock Holmes!?!?!? Haha

Just kiddin..... I prefer not to talk about the numbers and I did specify that i'd prefer a good trade as I am still very much in the buying business but just not in the area of this domain so a good trade would suit me better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom