Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fabulous Expedite transfer away from Fabulous

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Not that one would want to transfer domains away from Fabulous - they offer excellent service :D But some registrar consolidation is sometimes necessary. There is now an option to accept outgoing transfers, thus speeding up the process.

Great stuff.

Domain summit 2024

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wish they allowed normal domain reg accounts so it is easier to push domains to people. Whenever someone buys a domain from me at fab I can't transfer it into an account there so they usually transfer it out to Godaddy which makes fab lose potential renewal revenue.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ahh...I thought they took retail accounts away, do they have that on their homepage somewhere?

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As DomainMagnate mentioned, you can still create Retail accounts by using this link.

Our core target market is professional domain owners who own a large portfolio. This is why we removed the Retail sign up link, as we feel there are other registrars out there that can service the retail market a lot better.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mike,

I understand but why wouldn't you guys want the renewal revenue of smaller domain accounts, just charge $9.99/yr

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Auraka,

Retail customers are actually charged $29.95! However, the cost of servicing and providing support for these customers is actually quiet high. We would prefer to use our resources for those Wholesale customers and ensure they are getting the best service possible.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators