Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Expired Domains with traffic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just checked my expiration list, and found a couple of nice domains (that of course I´ve already registered :) )

I also found these other ones, and they may have traffic, but as some of you already know, I only like spanish traffic, so I show here the list and overture results, maybe one of you will be interested (they were available at the moment of this post);

They´re all Anime related;

digimoncodes.com = 1003 results
digimongallery.com = 604 results
digimonclips.com = 351 results
digimonmega.com = 248 results
digimonanime.com = 173 results
digimonmuseum.com = 159 results
digimonfigures.com = 144 results

Good Luck :)

Domain summit 2024
G

gbrott

Domainduck - you are way too paranoid. those could be generic names for a generic site.

Honda has plenty of trademarks, but they wouldn't stop you from having a website called "hondatips" or "customhondas"

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is very unlikely that you find someone who wants to develop a "Digimon" site on this forum. Digimon is a kids show (I think), popular among those less than ten.

And the vast majority of fan sites for this type of thing are hosted on free servers (e.g geocities, angelfire). Many of the most popular fan sites are also on free servers. No one really cares about having a generic digimon name.

I think you wasted your money.

-dm

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gbrott
Domainduck - you are way too paranoid. those could be generic names for a generic site.

Honda has plenty of trademarks, but they wouldn't stop you from having a website called "hondatips" or "customhondas"

Too paranoid?

Yeah, I guess you're right. What do I know?

www.smallville.com

quack :eek:

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dmorel
It is very unlikely that you find someone who wants to develop a "Digimon" site on this forum. Digimon is a kids show (I think), popular among those less than ten.

And the vast majority of fan sites for this type of thing are hosted on free servers (e.g geocities, angelfire). Many of the most popular fan sites are also on free servers. No one really cares about having a generic digimon name.

I think you wasted your money.

-dm

Who wasted money?? who bought the names?? :confused:

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by krisblade

Who wasted money?? who bought the names?? :confused:

oops... I didn't read the whole post :)

G

gbrott

dd - explain that post, it sounds like you've been burned before? what is the link to a vstore about?

domainduck

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gbrott,

sorry for the delay. There is nothing to explain. The post says everything.

I submitted my original reply mostly for newbies. Domain names with trademarks are problematic and it doesn't matter whether the trademark came before or after the domain name registration date.

You may have legal rights to a doimain name, but multiple trademarks can be issued after your reigistration date that will scare any potential buyer away.

It's another way big guns show what I consider to be a lack of committment to an Internet they can't control.

Further, if you move forward with a trademarked 'fan site' and are good enough to get it going and build tons of traffic, wouldn't you be feeling a bit threatened?

quack :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators