• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ExpireFish.com is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgopalam

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
May 3, 2002
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Is that site reliable? I have an account with them.
 
Gopalam. They are no good. I tried them & had a bitter experience.

They never caught anything for me & their customer service sucks !!

Tread with care.
 
They've caught over 20 names for me so they're pretty good.

They don't seem to win the split-second battles for decent names, but they're useful for so-so names that other people are not likely to grab within minutes of a drop, yet which you'd hate to see slip between your fingers... saves you having to check your "want list" every few minutes :)
 
I agree, I have grabbed about 90 names with them some very good, some average
 
I've never seen them defeat Snap or NW for a name. For a low demand name, though, the price is right.
 
No sense in thinking you could compete with Buydomains and Ultsearch by using public snap services like snapnames,NW and such.The REAL game works totally different - that is if its about GOOD names.
 
ExpireFish.com is down
Best place for them!

I've had a name sat there being monitored that I have left for a week to check out their service as they didn't register not one of the 20 names that I was monitoring for a month. Every single time, they were beaten. When I have checked some names that they were monitoring for me and found they were available I have been able to log out and register them at my usual registrar!

I've emailed them 4 times to cancel my service and refund the money that I had prepaid for registrations and there has been no reply. I've also emailed registerfly for an answer saying that I would use the money I have on hand to register names anyway, but, no reply.


They are worse than useless!

Phil
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom