• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ExploreMusic.com --- InternetGamesFree.com ($90+ a month income) and more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
http://www.InternetGamesFree.com

1 Month old site

Got few SOLID back links 1 pr6 few other not sure..

Traffic:
http://internetgamesfree.com/plesk-stat/webstat/
Growing every day over 350 uniques a day.

Income:
Google only
(avrage $3+ a day going up steady)
29 days ($90 income + i had site down for 2-3 days this month)
26,500 impressions 1,059 clicks (with some SEO you will probably make even more) my best days were 20-40 cents a click...
I avrage about 30-40 clicks a day most I had was 70 clicks in a day..
(I CAN PROVIDE A SCREEN SHOT OF THIS IF NEEDED)

Site has 100+ active members it had over 500 I just deleted all the ones that didn't provide valid emails and activated their accounts.. To run it doen't take any time at all just come every few days look the stats in admin panel maybe edit members list and that is all site runs it self.. If you promote the site a litte it should do much better.. I am selling because I have better games site on the go and need to fund it for some ads and adons.. I can provide all the stats upon request (serious members only not the ones that just want to see the stats for fun)..

OFFERS OVER: $1500 (will be looked at)

BIN: $3500
(DO TO BIG GROWTH AND GOOD POTENTIAL OF THE SITE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


http://www.ExploreMusic.com

Traffic:
http://exploremusic.com/plesk-stat/webstat/
PR 3
No advertisement done got few link trades just put up a custom site on week ago...

Income:
Google just added few clicks so far

About site:

Designed to provide top links for each category, and provide only best links to its visitors domain has potential for much more I just do not have time and money to develop it that way.

Offer over: 3000$

BIN: 8,500$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom