Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Extremewildvideos.com - 5k+ UV/day, from 2006, pr3

Status
Not open for further replies.

deedee

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im looking to sell www.extremewildvideos.com to invest more time and money in other sites in my network.

Design and logo are unique made by a webdesigner.

CMS are developed by me and build from scratch by a very skilled coder (was not cheap - price and prove can be provided - also more specific info).
The CMS handle banners, ads, plugs, links, adding videos etc so no coding skills needed to run this website. Videos are very easy to add - copy urls from selected websites and they are converted to flash, watermaked, thumbs are created. Also embeded of videos are possible and easy.
New functions can be build into the cms if wanted and things on site can be changed if you like - I can pay for this if selling price is fair.
You will also get rights to use CMS on new sites you build, resell it or whatever you want. Have never done this myself so you and me will be only ones using this CMS. Can be compared to $500 licens CMS so this can save you money if you build more sites on this.

Site is pr3 and from 2006. In november/december 2008 this CMS, design was integrated. Site had other design and design before this.

Site is getting 5k+ visitors/day from around 15-20 sites extremewildvideos does traffic exchange with. Submissions can get site on 10k UV/day. I will help a future buyer with all those exchange, submission and I can also keep doing this - something we need to talk about. 65% of traffic are tier 1 traffic and 50% are US visitors - you can get an idea of traffic on this: http://extremetracking.com/open?login=extremdd - analytics can also be provided but only got near two months of stats. First 14 days I did spent $400 on traffic but after that site has been running with the trades and submission only. For around $400/month you could break the 15k/day for sure.
Site getting around 400 visitors from SE/day which raises slidely. It is really good SEOed since you add tags and each videopage are unique in SE. You can look at the source-code.

I have not promoted any affiliates a lot. Site has made $90 from myfreepaysite.com in 1 month. This is from the banner over the videos and some plug of the site. Stats can be provided for this. I have sold traffic for around $150 - a few plugs and banners but no prove for this - you can look at the numbers of outgoing traffic and do some math and see this would be possible. Buyer need to start do some work on finding good ads (affiliate, pop-ups, whatever) etc. since earnings can be way better than this. So basicly you buy a site with good traffic and you need to make it earn more since I have used no time trying.

It has a family filter on so you can keep site totally SFW when people have not turned this off. It is possible to have different ads on SFW videos and NSFW videos with this family filter which can provide best ads for each video.

In those almost 2 month site has been online with new design etc. it got around 500 members who did sign up with username and email.

Im not sure what more to tell but please ask if you got any questions. I will share all knowlegde I have for traffic building to buyer and also help running the site first time if wanted. It can also be on my server first periode if interested for free. Uses around 500 band/month I think.

Im looking for a $x.xxx price - please make a bid if this sound like something you could be interested in. If I get no fair offers I will keep it since it only gets better from this point. Dont know if DN is the right place but will give it a shot.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom