• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale F I R E S A L E - incl. ClubDaters.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
ALL DOMAINS $15 each!!!

I realised that I have far too many domains, so it's time for a clear-out sale! I am selling all of these for only $15 each, and most of them have months left before expiry. Please check WHOIS for exact expiry dates.
Post SOLD to claim.

Dotster
======

2moms.net
CelebrityDiet.info
ComprehensiveSchools.com
CrackedHumor.com
DesignBunker.net
DrugCity.info
EuropeanCourts.com
FuelIndustries.ca
GirlsNextDoor.biz
Pevt.com
R2designs.ca
SEOmarketing.us
SEOstrategies.net
ShortStories.biz
Unaccustomed.com
YoungModel.biz

NameCheap
=========

Brandable.info
Coolness.biz
LinuxPost.net
LoveMatchUK.net
Phun.info
SafeRemedy.com
WebMargin.com

GoDaddy
=======

Annette-Rosenkilde.com
BetterOffAlone.net
DomainHood.com
IndependenceWorksInc.com
MediaClub.us
MediaCrew.us
VideoStudio.us

Others (Enom, RegisterFly, DomainSite)
=====

BlogScriber.com
ClubDaters.com
iFootballer.com
Ritzy.biz
Stylish.name
WebProHosting.net
 
if this sale is for ALL of them listed for $15 (as described it seems)..then SOLD
-if not my bad!

Chris

Mr.Domains said:
ALL DOMAINS $15 !!!

I realised that I have far too many domains, so it's time for a clear-out sale! I am selling all of these for only $15, and most of them have months left before expiry. Please check WHOIS for exact expiry dates.
Post SOLD to claim.

.
 
Sorry, my bad! That should have read:

Mr.Domains said:
ALL DOMAINS $15 each!!!
Thanks for pointing out the mistake Chis. :emba:
 
I should get a free domain! :-)
 
ritzy.biz
sold

funds sent
 
Thanks Scott! Domain pushed and Trader Rating updated.

Mocus said:
I should get a free domain! :-)
Sorry Chris, I'm practically giving them away as it is!
 
Domain recieved, trader rating updated.

Thanks Neil.

-Scott
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom