Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fixed price F0X.org

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuntingMoon

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello DNForum,

F0X.org BIN $500--->Now $375 - do it

Expiration Date:02-Jun-2008
Registrar: Fabulous

Paypal, credit cards, wires accepted. Escrow at buyer's expense.

This one should go fast, so post "it's a deal" or pm.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

jacal1

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The second character is a number I presume?

Last edited:

widedesigns

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Downloads

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually puting that price guide up is very rude and i hope you are warned for doing it.

The prices are wholesale prices, domains like this would be valued above wholesale prices and hence HuntingMoon has valued it so. It's his domain, it's his price.

I have several domains like this too, and i won't be selling them for reg fee (ever).

ArjunDhawan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually puting that price guide up is very rude and i hope you are warned for doing it.

The prices are wholesale prices, domains like this would be valued above wholesale prices and hence HuntingMoon has valued it so. It's his domain, it's his price.

I have several domains like this too, and i won't be selling them for reg fee (ever).

I don't think throwing in a link here, so that everyone is alerted is anything bad.

If at all, WideDesigns should be given +ve reputation for clearing out for newbies (who may stumble upon this thread and bid thinking this domain to be premium indeed), and realize later on that they've been ripped off (Only due to their carelessness).

As for your information, sir..

A lot many CCC.org domains remain to be registered.
Yes, agreed that F0X.org DOES look like FOX.org but a Zero and an O are a lot different, and do affect the selling price of a domain.
(Even if they're wholesale or retailer prices)

HuntingMoon

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think throwing in a link here, so that everyone is alerted is anything bad.

If at all, WideDesigns should be given +ve reputation for clearing out for newbies (who may stumble upon this thread and bid thinking this domain to be premium indeed), and realize later on that they've been ripped off (Only due to their carelessness).

Yes, agreed that F0X.org DOES look like FOX.org but a Zero and an O are a lot different, and do affect the selling price of a domain.

make an offer or pass.

check this
the price you quoted me today for x0u was much higher than the chart.

Last edited:

Downloads

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I hope you are also warned for devaluing someone elses domain. The seller wasn't ripping anyone off at all, someone pays the price or they don't. Let's all go through the threads and tell everyone they are ripping people off.

Both yourself and WideDesigns are very unprofessional.

All mods would agree that WideDesigns and your comments were inappropriate, and i will confirm that by making sure mine, yours and WideDesigns posts are all removed from this seller's thread.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please note:

Making comments in sales threads in not allowed.

Warnings have been issued!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators