• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed fabricsheet.com OVT 3,892

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdurni

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
2
fabricsheet.com


OVT returns 3,892 results for "fabric sheet"

Google returns 34,700 results for "fabric sheet" in quotes


Please Appraise.

Thanks
 
I love it.. $500 because I know I could make that within a year with this name.

Though the plural would be better.
 
Thanks for the appraisal. Anyone others?
 
I was thinking just of those things that some people put into clothes dryers, but there appears to be other uses of the phrase as well.
 
thank you for the comments, do you have an appraisal for the domain?

Thanks
 
I am not sure how to put a price amount on such a name.

Plural would be better than singular, but crafts/sewing seem to be popular.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom