Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fabulous Fabulous.com is just that, fabulous

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would just like to thank Mike and his team for their individual attention and expert service, and not treating me like a number.

I've read all kinds of stories about Fabulous.com on DNF and the web and would like to comment on my experience with Fabulous.com, the registrar, as I have no dealings with the parking aspect of their business.

I recently bought a portfolio of names, they were registered at Fabulous.com and easily transferred into my account. Upon renewal, I usually transfer my Fabulous names to other registrars because of their $29.95 renewal fee.
I learned of a special offer and within 12 of initially PMing MikeFabulous, at 2:30 AM EST, my account was updated and I renewed my names for around $8 a piece.

Domain summit 2024

Domain Jedi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would just like to thank Mike and his team for their individual attention and expert service, and not treating me like a number.

I've read all kinds of stories about Fabulous.com on DNF and the web and would like to comment on my experience with Fabulous.com, the registrar, as I have no dealings with the parking aspect of their business.

I recently bought a portfolio of names, they were registered at Fabulous.com and easily transferred into my account. Upon renewal, I usually transfer my Fabulous names to other registrars because of their $29.95 renewal fee.
I learned of a special offer and within 12 of initially PMing MikeFabulous, at 2:30 AM EST, my account was updated and I renewed my names for around $8 a piece.
Good to know. I am glad things worked out for you!

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fabulous is truly a great registrar, always helpful. Too bad there aren't many more registrars out there like that.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually I can't find a single other... :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they take care of good customers. ;)

Bravo.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike is a great guy to deal with.

-=DCG=-

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be interested know more about this program, as I have a name there I got from NameJet. I really like the simplicity of the control panel and how sophisticated it is. I have around 200 domains I would like to move there, but at $29.95 / year for renewals, I just can't seem to justify it ~ if this 'Deal' is in fact true, I will have all my names there by the end of the year ;)

Thanks,
-Mike C.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:yo: Fabulous gets my vote :)

thanks Mike and the rest of the Fabulous team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators