Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Fabulous.com News

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
According to the email that I received from Mike from Fabulous.com There will be some major changes from Fabulous:

1. They will migrate to the new system on February 28th. There will be minimal interruption during the migration
2. There will no longer be a $25 late fee for domain renewals. You will be able to renew domains at the standard renewal rate up until day 41.
3. Fabulous will also be extending our Customer Support methods to include chat and phone support and will offer 24/7 support (via chat and email).
4. They will be partnering with ParkingCrew.com to offer monetization services.
5. They will be partnering with with Sedo.com giving you the ability to list your domains for sale and have them receive distribution via the Sedo MLS, all through your Fabulous.com account. Your domains will now be listed across Sedo's expansive list of registrars and partners.

DomainKaiser

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sounds excellent. I hope they get my login fixed though. all their listed emails do not work (bounce). and I cannot login or send a ticket as it prompts me for a yubi key token and when I use the yubi key they have sent me many years ago it says the token is invalid. usually I only needed to use the yubi key when transferring names out but never for logging in.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom