Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

fabulous Fabulous.com - Review This PPC Monetization Service

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impactadmin

Welcome to Fabulous.com's domain traffic monetization service. We're inviting you to take a break, relax and earn more with the Fabulous Premium program.

Earn More...Retire Early
Domain portfolio owners who have switched over from other domain monetization services have reported a significant increase in revenue.

Typically Fabulous Premium generates an average $42 to $100 CPM for commercial type-in domains (of course this can vary depending on the quality of the portfolio).

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fabulous is a service with some fabulous features. They are a domain registrar, and they have tools to help you manage your entire domain portfolio - even those domains registered elsewhere. Their parking tools are some of the most flexible in the industry, allowing you to park using Roar.com's pay-per-click service or Dark Blue's affiliate program. You can create custom sites with their "Dynamic Generator."

Fabulous requires that you own at least 50 domains. Their portfolio tools are excellent and highly recommended. Their parking and site creation tools are not quite as user-friendly. Their newer version 4.0 is reported to work well with high quality keyword domains.

Leonard Holmes
ParkQuick.com

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well actually they are on version 5 of their software. :)

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing over and over, they are only good for adult and gambling names. If this is wrong please correct as I have an account but have not verified.

handytraffic

Andrea Ralli
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'm trying it in this days, it seems a very good service!

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi 2fly1,

Our Gambling traffic uses our Roar.com feed, which has the highest CPC anywhere. You can view Bid Prices here.

All other traffic is sent to our upstream provider, Google, so we perform well across the board.

We have found that domains consisting of generic/commercial keyterms with type-in traffic yield the best results on our Fabulous+ program.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is when the traffic converts well for you on your CPA end and you do not terminate the account and keep the earnings...shall I post some threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom