Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fabulous Fabulous has a nice layout for dot infos

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they did a good job for a landing page I just checked out a dot info i forgot about. You can view one of mine at medicarehmo.info but please dont click on any of the links, they also somehow have my other domains as links on the side of the page, nice job fab

croupier

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, they do have some nice landing pages but I'm not sure about the links to other domains.

I work with a lot of very low traffic/high click value domains, this means that just a click or 2 per year can make a domain enough funds for reregistration. If those clicks are coming via another one of my sites and not from 'natural' sources then I could be valuing a domain higher than it is actualy worth.

It also makes it difficult to buy domains with these linked landing pages because you don't know if the stats you've been shown are natural or if they will drop off as soon as you buy it due to a link from a high traffic landing page being removed.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But then again Croup.. it does give greater exposure to your domain from the engines. The more sites that link to you, the better the ranking, and the more likelyhood of you picking up some of that Search Engine referrals..

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have never gotten a click on a dot info, so I will see if this layout does as namestrand says, this is the closest i will ever come to owning a site

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators