Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Facebook Marketing can be so much more effective than Adwords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my new blog post on Facebook Marketing might interest you:

"Have you ever tried Facebook Ads? If not, let me tell you that you are missing out on a very lucrative opportunity that can in some cases bring you 5x ROI which is way out of limit for other traditional PPC providers like Google Adwords. I even know of a fellow European marketer who makes 20x ROI in some facebook campaigns!

The key to Facebook Ads success, is to realize how to target your audience. Think about it for a moment...

In classic PPC advertising (Adwords, YSM, Adcenter etc) you need to get inside your prospect's head and show him ads based on what you think he is thinking at exact moment he is doing a search. In Adwords your entire keyword and ad targeting strategy is based on how well you are able to get inside your prospect's heads and show them the right ad at the right moment. That, together with the fact that in the major search engines the competition is enormous and bid prices for traffic keywords are climbing day after day, is enough to make you think twice before spending any money there. Those who are not advanced PPC experts on Adwords and PPC in general I can almost guarantee that they will lose money. Without months of training, trial and error and thousands of dollars spent testing campaigns you will not be able to make profit on google. It's not impossible, in fact the high bid prices suggest that there are people who are able to pay $15 per visitor and still make profit, but those people have a very complex training and experience behind them, they are masters at PPC and most importantly, I can almost guarantee you that they are making money on the back end by upselling to their prospects. I find it hard to imagine someone paying $15/visitor and making money by selling just the front-end product. Anyway I'm getting carried away here. Upselling is the only viable way to go profitable with PPC nowadays and I have a lot to share on that complex subject, but it is something I will cover in a future post. For now, let's focus back on the point of this post. Facebook Ads and why they can be better for your business than Adwords.

Back to the topic: Remember what I told you above about how you need to think and strategize your campaigns when you are advertising on Google Adwords? You need to base your strategy on "What my prospect is currently thinking"

On Facebook, things do not work this way. And this is the beauty of their unique platform."

To read the entire article visit my blog for more on Facebook Marketing

and..if you took something from it, please tweet it or bookmark it using the buttons on my blog:)

Last edited:

HasRob

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tried it for one month and had a 83% bounce rate so I dropped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom