Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

FamilyWadchDog.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$$$ said:
This has nothing to do with me as it isn't me. Soon ad I get $5.00 into my account I will be more than happy to ger verified.

Actually......I did some research....and......

IT ABSOLUTELY IS YOU!!!!!!

Check out limit$ old dnf member profile:

http://www.dnforum.com/member-limit.html

His homepage is: uploadpixnow.com

I did a whois on that....here is the email address listed: [email protected]

Then I did a whois on familywadchdog.us...and here is the email address listed: [email protected]

BUSTED!!

I am sure that by the time most people read this, that the whois for familywadchdog.us will be changed.

I am retracting my offer. This is a bit shady for me.

//everydayprofit

Register for the auction

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The whois has not changed yet. I have checked and confirmed that the email addresses are the same. limit$ was banned for scamming, he would pay for a domain, and a few days later the person who received the funds would receive a chargeback.

At this point I can't remember if the chargebacks were because of stolen funds or hacked accounts. But many users were burned by this loser and lost their domain and the money.

$$$

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am not this god dam guy!!!!!!!! Why don't you do something check the ips etc etc etc. This is so dam annoying.

All domains off market im keeping the monthly profit and I will never be posting on this site again. BYE!!!!

DNGeeks

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You've been asked to prove it, so prove it and be done with it. You said you would get verified but you haven't done that yet. You're using the same email address as his. You tell us why we should believe you when you say you're not him.

Mods/admins are checking into it, once they determine what's up I guess we'll all know.

PS If you really want to prove who you are and aren't, put your real name and info on the whois data for your domain(s). After that get yourself verified and I WILL PAY the $5 for you, you just have to cough up the documentation. You won't get a better offer than that right now.

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is something else that proves it.....

I forgot all about this....I sold subwayfreshresulutions to Limit$ for VERY VERY cheap. At the same time....I gave him subwayfreshrezolution.com. I see that you sold subwayfreshrezolution.com here recently. Let's see....you guys both own the same domains in a months time....you both use the same email address.....and you are both named Joe. *confused* Coincidence?

Dude.....I learned this as a child. If you are totally busted....just admit it. It is so much easier in the long run. You are obviously not a good con artist because you keep getting busted. Maybe it's time to try a new profession. I hope for your sake that you stop....because eventually, you will scam the wrong person.

//everydayprofit

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Way to go EveryDayProfit! They need to create a little badge Icon here that you can add to your nameplate once you bust a rat!
Let's start a pool that goes to first person to sniff this guy out when he shows up again in his next incarnation. I'll put $10 in it!

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha... sounds good duck... im in for $10... anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom