• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale farewell.ca-backrest.ca-computertips.ca-spywarebot.ca plus more

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebutler

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
309
Reaction score
13
Looking to sell a few of these domains. I've put a price range beside each domain. Expiration date is listed.

Paypal for payment. Buyer is responsible for any CIRA fees.

2008-03-21 dietinfo.ca - $XX
2008-03-22 homebuyingguide.ca - $XX
2008-03-23 conspiracytheory.ca - $XXX
2008-03-24 onlinestorage.ca - $XX
2008-03-25 freeonlinestorage.ca - $XX
2008-03-27 bloodyhell.ca - $XX
2008-03-28 dieselfuel.ca - $XX
2008-03-29 backrest.ca - $XX
2008-03-29 classicparts.ca - $XX
2008-03-29 selltickets.ca - $XX
2008-03-29 taxfactory.ca - $XX
2008-04-04 spywarebot.ca - $XXX
2008-04-05 computertips.ca - $XX
2008-05-31 farewell.ca - $XXX
2008-07-19 organicscanada.ca - mid $XX
2008-07-19 canadianorganics.ca - mid $XX
2008-11-21 catsitter.ca (can't transfer till Jan. 21) - $XX

Thanks for looking
 
Where are they reg'd?
 
Just to update.

received one offer of $35 for dieselfuel via PM.

Also the names are reg'd at Burmac unless noted below. But as a sidenote to Jim I've never seen a free push offered by any CIRA registration company. Correct? So you need to pay to transfer these domain to your registrar of your choice.

Burmac domains are;
dietinfo
computertips
farewell
canadianorganics
organicscanada
catsitter

Anything else please let me know.

Thanks
db
 
If I am moving them to another registrar it requires 2 fees db..both extend the name by 1 year..

A change of registrant ..which puts the name into my name
A change of registrar ..which transfers the name to my registrar

If I already have an account at the existing registrar I don't need to do a transfer. I just need to do a change of registrant to move it into my name in my existing account and only pay one fee..

That is why I asked where they were...to know if I had an account there...

Thanks
Jim

But as a sidenote to Jim I've never seen a free push offered by any CIRA registration company. Correct? So you need to pay to transfer these domain to your registrar of your choice.
 
Offers (in Canadian dollars):

onlinestorage.ca - $35
dieselfuel.ca - $50
selltickets.ca - $25
 
Thanks for the bids.

If anyone else is interested in any of the names please let me know. I'd like to wrap this up by the end of the day 23:59pm EST (Thursday 10th) and start the transfer process on Friday.

Thanks
db

Offers (in Canadian dollars):

onlinestorage.ca - $35
dieselfuel.ca - $50
selltickets.ca - $25

Received a bid of $40 via PM for onlinestorage.

Will be offline for several hours but the sale of these domains will end today.

Thanks
db
 
dieselfuel.ca $75
backrest.ca $25
 
onlinestorage.ca - $200 (Canadian dollars)
dieselfuel.ca $200 (Canadian dollars)
 
onlinestorage.ca - $200 (Canadian dollars)
dieselfuel.ca $200 (Canadian dollars)

Oh my ethics!!!

You're killing me with that late offer but as of 23:59:59pm EST on Thursday (plus one second) I did not own them anymore (unless something happens).

PMs being sent out to folks who bidded.

Thanks
db
 
OK, I didn't see that there was a deadline as it wasn't in the first post.

No hard feelings - you can sell to Zoobar and RazorNF. We're all friendly Canadians here :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom