• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FashionTimes.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

forsythe001

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hello, everyone. Please appraise this domain:

FASHIONTIMES.COM

I will be selling it soon. Appreciate your help. Thank you.

Marvis
 
These 2 keywords complement each other well.

$1K reseller
 
These 2 keywords complement each other well.

I think so, too. The name would be a great for an online fashion magazine or blog. I have 3 other domains that I'm seeking appraisal for:

PocketCentral.com
GamingStation.com
Photoshoots.net

Care to make some estimates? Thanks.

Marvis
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom