Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed fastcashoffers.com update!!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeroenp

hi folkz this domain name is not copyrighted btw herez his message i believe he has a template itself hahahahahahhaha.....

You just don’t get it do you?

I own the business FastCashOffers.com, Inc. and have absolute rights to the domain.

You may have slipped in and registered it since it wasn’t being used at the time. But you do NOT have legal rights to it.

I am a very busy businessman and this isn’t really worth my time right now. However, should you sell the domain after having illegally obtained the domain you will be at risk of being sued and prosecuted.

If you would like to look up the sale of FastCashOffers.com you can go to the SEC filings under SearchHound.com, Inc. (SRHN or SHND) and read the public filings.

I asked you for your addressed and you refused. My legal counsel has not secured your address and is preparing to file suit against you.

Sincerely,

Dave L. Mullikin

M

manta

Actually, the SEC filings do confirm what he said. Acquired in June 30, 2001 for an all-stock transaction. SearchHound does have a bit of money too, so I doubt he's bluffing. But he made two mistakes in that e-mail he sent you...

since it wasn’t being used at the time

and

this isn’t really worth my time right now

He indicated he's not actively using that (domain) name. That could be held against him...

Just be careful. Otherwise, great name :D I wonder if its black-listed at AOL though... Seems like a spammer's dream to have that domain name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom