Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

featured listings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't get Sedo's featured listings... I ordered two last night... and I saw both names for about 5 minutes today...and then they just vanished. Do they take a while to get listed for more than 5 minutes? What's the deal?

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You just got ripped off too ... welcome to the club :(

Sedo probably moved your featured listings to one of their other homepages ... Sedo has more than one homepage?

Yes, that came as a surprise to me too considering their advertising makes it appear Sedo.com is international; .com is a gTLD afterall - surely Sedo should know that!

Sedo still owes me $117 USD for featured listings that didn't run as advertised; eventually Sedo, if they're smart, will refund my money.

Ron

hotirish

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I ordered a featured listing last night and was wondering why it wasnt showing. After reading valuenames post I checked the sedo.de website and there it is, but not on the com or co.uk.

Very cheeky and I'm not impressed:(

hotirish

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree, total waste of time.

Dont know if its just me been stupid, but I would have thought that when I bought a featured listing it would have appeared across the network (i.e on the .com, .co.uk versions).

Well, you live and learn and it will be my first and last time using them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom