• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Fight-The-COVID.com - €100/$120

AlexOFF

New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I sell this domain name : Fight-The-COVID.com

I think it has some potential, so I'm selling it for €100 ($120).

Some important information :

* Registrar : NameCheap.com
* Expiry date of the first year : November 25, 2021.
* Price for renewal : €11.07 ($13.20).
* Payment method : then I don't know much, this will surely be my first sale, but I would have preferred to exchange directly on NameCheap.com, to avoid fraud problems.
However, if you want a "direct" transfer, we can simply go through Escrow.

That's it, thank you very much !

Have a nice day, or a nice evening !
 
Back
Top Bottom