Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

File.net at rock bottom price, must see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This will be my final price drop for file.net I am asking $2,000 for it.
Its worth every penny and then some. Pm me if your interested or email me at [email protected] This is an awesome price don't miss out.:D

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
awesome name!

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
update on file.net the name is for sale still but i am having increasing offers. If you want to make an offer pm me now

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update! I just received 5 offers for $2,000 and an email offer pending. I am now starting my own auction until 6:30 pm eastern time. If you wanna make a bid the bidding starts at $2,050 with $10 increments. If no one bids I will choose someone and offer it to them for $2,000 So if you really want it bid now this is it. I am selling it tonight!

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if I got $2000 I would buy a dell inspiron 8200 laptop.

What are you going to do?

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the auction is over the name has been sold to Woeger for $2,200 Congratulations! Thank you to all who posted an interest in the name. And i will hook you guys up somehow later that missed out on the name.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by eddie1278
the auction is over the name has been sold to Woeger for $2,200 Congratulations!

Woeger comes out of retirement again. :)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute.

#1 You listed the name for sale at $2000 - so the first person who responded with $2000 should have got the name. PERIOD! That's the way we do things here buddy. All you have to do is check the time the messages were sent.

#2 Then you 'switched' to an auction? and you said it would run until 6:30 but you ended it immediately? What's up with that dude?

#3 You are making up rules as you go - and then you are playing members against each other.

This is just wrong!

BOTTOM LINE: Which ever message reached you first should get the name for $2000. That was the DEAL you posted and THAT is the deal you need to honor.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought woeger would have got it!? Did he offer the full price (i.e. $2,000)?

EDIT: Just saw Popper's post which is EXACTLY what I meant.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is the definition of a contract. Seller sets price, buyer accepts price. Done deal. $2,000.00.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You know, something seemed very "odd" here as I was watching it transpire (live). Since I wasn't a serious bidder, I kind of brushed it off ... UNTIL NOW ... and I'm very glad these posts have been made.
Good Luck.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok it seems that i am the bad guy here i did not do anything intentional to rip anyone off like that. If you know me as a person I am the most honest person you'll ever meet. This thread was created not today for the asking price of $2,000 I beleive i created it weeks ago. If i did something wrong I apologize.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what happened live? i posted an offer of $2,050 from a pm coolhost? I didnt see any other posts besides mine, so what exactly did you see? SSHHHHeeeeshhhh I have a name and i was simply bombarded with offers and I'm supposed to go by a price that i said weeks ago? Honestly i forgot i had that thread for $2,000 or else i would have taken it down. Threads get burried when no one responds you know.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Until you amend/update your INITIAL post, "02-13-2003 04:12 PM", you are obligated to its terms ... as I see it.
Thanks.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well next time i will make sure that i check for old threads. I am an honest person and I never EVER EVER would rip anyone off or cheat anyone. If you feel that i cheated people with ending the auction and such, it was honestly unintentional and I apologize.

woeger

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok guys... I was not happy with the way this was handled either. I was the first person to contact the seller today and if it hadn't been for my bump of this thread due to my "PM Sent" reply you guys wouldn't have even known about this more than likely. This thread has been sitting around dormant for days.

I offered $1,500 first and then waited for a reply (hence my PM sent). I didn;t receive a reply until just an hour or so ago, and them by PM and E-mail saying I could have the domain for $2,000 since I was the original offer. Then I replied to accept the counter offer for $2,000 and then I was told I would need to offer $2,200 to get it as their were other bidders now. So I told him I wasn't wild with that but upped my offer to $2,200. I didn't know it was an auction. After I received my reply telling me that I could basically have it for $2,000, I thought it was mine and being held for my reply to his PM. So that's the way I see how this shook out..

I think Eddie was just trying to get as much as possible for the domain.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it's puzzling to see eddie1278 get $200 more than his asking price by posting here and yet eddie1278 is not a $50/year Platinum member. :)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh, I see ... the thread was started way back like more than 2 weeks ago. I'll give eddie1278 the benefit of doubt, or at least it's a careless mistake. But since woeger is after all the final winner here, wouldn't it be nice to give him some "clawback" or credit of some kind? Just my two cents. And that's why I almost always says "limited time offer".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators