• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Filmset.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
527
Reaction score
5
hi:

I have just acquired Filmset.net . Don't know about traffic yet.

Please appraise its possible use/reseller value.

cheers
 
anyone mind appraising this domain?

thanks
 
interesting name!

i almost see it as a video posting site for film set clips.
aspiring movie producers, students, movie/celeb fans would love it.

does anyone have other enduser ideas?

low to mid $$$
if it has traffic it would be very benifical.
 
high $xx, .net extension kills it.
 
net only works for really good domains...this one ...reg fee
 
I like the name:) I own MYMOVIESET.COM, and I am planning on developing it this year.
 
overture not too high.
extension pretty good (second only to .com).

overall IMO, end user high $xxx
for a reseller low $xxx
 
low to mid XX reseller
$xxx enduser
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom