Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed filthywhore.com & analsluts.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJM211

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I picked these up over the last couple of years but have no idea how to monetise adult domains so was wondering what you think that they are worth. I turned down a $5000 offer on analsluts.com a week after I bought it for low $xxxx - gives me some confidence that it's worth something - gets around 200 visits a day.

Any advice would be appreciated (if anyone reads this section). Also if anyone has any advice on the best place to sell adult domains that would be great!

DC20

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The first is tricky, to the right buyer with ideas running through their head this could be worth 5-10k I would think.....but it needs that kind of buyer. The reason it's tricky is that if you HAD to sell it it would be very difficult to do at all....but for a certain type of site it would be good branding.
The second, I probably would have accepted that offer, as I am assuming that would be about doubling your money. Not to say that it couldn't do more, again if the right buyer finds you then I would think it could fetch 10-20k. ...ideal circumstances, of course. If you had to sell it today then XXX to low X,XXX would probably be realistic. It is much more moveable than the first one, but the thing about adult domains is they seem to need that end user a bit more as they need the intent to brand with it, not just resell.

Developed, we're talking a whole other story on both.
I would be just as interested as you in good sales venues for adult domains.

DC20

SJM211

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed appraisal - much appreciated! :)

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"have no idea how to monetize adult domains"?

Do some research on adult affiliate programs or adult dating sites, and either forward the domain to an affiliate url, or build a webpage with various affiliate links on it to adult sites. Very easy and should make you some income with that kind of traffic.

If you want to list them for sale, try the new site MatureNames.com

SJM211

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"have no idea how to monetize adult domains"?

Well some idea but what I meant was I'm not an expert - I know in the right hands this domain could do well..

Thanks for the appraisal - I'll definitely check that site out - good tip..

!Joe!

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should try asking this on Gfy.com - you may even find a buyer there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom