• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Finally! A Consistent & Popular Arcade Site w/ History, Averaging $1,900 a Month .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeD

Soli Deo Gloria
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
URL: http://www.playgamesonline.org

Age of site (months): 16

Monthly revenue: $1,900.00

Revenue details:
This IS NOT the typical arcade site for sale on SitePoint! I have webalizer stats and YPN stats that I share through PM. Revenue has been Very Consistent - VERY! All income through YPN (I have been a YPN beta publisher since September 2005).

October 2005 - $1,735.03
November 2005 - $1,521.27
December 2005 - $2,744.60
January 2006 - $2,080.53
February 2006 - $1,816.45
March 2006 - $1,426.84
April 2006 - $2,079.56

Request stats / proof of income - I will send it through PM!

Monthly page views: 100,000

Traffic details:
Again, I repeat: THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL ARCADE SITE FOR SALE ON SITEPOINT! :cool:

I have traffic stats via webalizer going back 1 year. I will happily PM the stats to you. The site is rock solid in terms of consistency and bring in 850-1200 visits daily.

I do ZERO promotion, and hardly even visit the site.

Description:
This is a gamescript.net arcade site, and I have purchased an updated license plus all the game packs which I HAVE NOT used. You will get this with the purchase, it is a $250 value if I remember correctly (I also paid for installation). The site has been very steady and gets good consistent traffic and revenue. The BIN is set at less than 16 months revenue!

Imagine if someone would actually purchase this site and promote it!


Google page rank: 5

Price (or starting bid): $9,000.00 - this is the high bid at SP.com - (bidding incriments of $1,000 please)

Is an auction?: Yes

BIN Price: $29,500

Auctions Ends: Thursday, May 11th @ 3:00pm CST

*I reserve the right not to sell if I am not happy with the offers presented, and I also reserve the right to sell at any time if I receive an offer I am pleased with.

High bid is now $9,000 at SP!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom