• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Finally hit 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
It seemed like i would never get there...i sat at 199 for awhile but now I am finally here..I look forward to doing more business with all of you in the near future!
 
congrats Justin!!

when's the party??...:)
 
Thanks Tony :) No party planned as of yet..lol.
 
so does that mean now you won't do business with anyone with less than 100 TR :P

congrats :ok:
 
congrats Rockmeister
beer's on you bitch! :smilewinkgrin:
 
Now i need to catch up with my closest rival..Johnn at 222. :)
 
It seemed like i would never get there...i sat at 199 for awhile but now I am finally here..I look forward to doing more business with all of you in the near future!

Congratulations! ... I suppose you could teach teach anyone a thing or two about the domain business taking that into account. Maybe I'll try and follow you around one of these days ... :approve:

Regards ~
 
i got some catching up to do.
maybe you should buy some off me :smilewinkgrin:
doh! bt then your itrader would increase too :doh:
 
It seemed like i would never get there...i sat at 199 for awhile but now I am finally here..I look forward to doing more business with all of you in the near future!

May a humble DNF newbie post here his admiration ? :)
If yes, sincere congrats!
 
edited: sorry guys, don't know why my admiration post's been duplicated...
Oh, that's not the best star, lol !
Sorry again !
 
Congrats Rocke
 
congrats Rockefeller!!!
- 200 - it's a lot, makes impression.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom