- Joined
- Apr 8, 2005
- Messages
- 8,011
- Reaction score
- 58
It seemed like i would never get there...i sat at 199 for awhile but now I am finally here..I look forward to doing more business with all of you in the near future!
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Now i need to catch up with my closest rival..Johnn at 222.![]()
If you give me 22 of your best domains, I can take care of that. :lol:
It seemed like i would never get there...i sat at 199 for awhile but now I am finally here..I look forward to doing more business with all of you in the near future!
It seemed like i would never get there...i sat at 199 for awhile but now I am finally here..I look forward to doing more business with all of you in the near future!
lol, but then i would only get 1 TR from you![]()
edited: sorry guys, don't know why my admiration post's been duplicated...
Oh, that's not the best star, lol !
Sorry again !
lol, but then i would only get 1 TR from you![]()
Thank you Rockefeller !Welcome to DNF, Poet!
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.