• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Finally out of the military

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
After 4 very long years I am now officially out of the military. Its a shame when I can make 20x a month more selling domain names than I can in the military. If anyone is thinking about joining the US Air Force, please, please PM me first.

Thanks.
Rock
 
I've quitted that thoughts a while ago. :)
 
Congrats Rock.

You served your country in a time of uncertainty.

If anything, be proud of that and mindful of others still serving.

81252A.
 
After 4 very long years I am now officially out of the military. Its a shame when I can make 20x a month more selling domain names than I can in the military. If anyone is thinking about joining the US Air Force, please, please PM me first.

Thanks.
Rock

Congrats Rock, how long did it take you to learn the domain business? and how many hours a day when you first started? your input would be great
 
Congrats Rock, how long did it take you to learn the domain business? and how many hours a day when you first started? your input would be great

I started domaining in 96 but only registered 10-20 premium domains..i forgot about them until 2003 which is when i started doing it regularly, and now in 2007 i am a full time domain investor. I started just like everyone else, 7-8 hours on the computer a day with minimal profits, now i spend 1-2 hours a day and have the most profits I have ever had. You need to find what works for you and stick with it.
 
Congrats. 16 years in the Marine Corps here and I've probably kicked myself 1000 times for not joining the Air Force. :D

4 more years until I retire and I CAN'T wait.
 
I started domaining in 96 but only registered 10-20 premium domains..i forgot about them until 2003 which is when i started doing it regularly, and now in 2007 i am a full time domain investor. I started just like everyone else, 7-8 hours on the computer a day with minimal profits, now i spend 1-2 hours a day and have the most profits I have ever had. You need to find what works for you and stick with it.

Thank you ROCK
 
still folding your shirts the way you did in the Airforce? After 10 years, im still doing that. :sigh2:
We squids envied you flyboys eating good.
Anyways, welcome back.
Salute! :usa2:
 
"If anyone is thinking about joining the US Air Force, please, please PM me first. "

hehehhehehe
 
Respect Rock.
I had no idea :cool:
 
Congrats Rock. Were you at any point deployed to Iraq?
 
Congrats :) Both on fully committing to the domaining business (;)), and also serving your country (as stated above, in a dangerous time) :)
 
Congratulations, I'm sure that must feel good.
 
I did 20 in the Air force myself, pcs assignments dover, clear AFS AK, fairchild
survival school, langley, stuttgart gemany, brooke tx, stewart NY. as well as 50 tdy assignments. I agree domaining is a much better way to make a living, its a miracle my family survived all the seperations. I am almost equal to my military retirement just by doing this part time out of enjoyment, I do have to thank the military if it werent for them i probably never would have touched a computer
 
After 4 very long years I am now officially out of the military. Its a shame when I can make 20x a month more selling domain names than I can in the military. If anyone is thinking about joining the US Air Force, please, please PM me first.

Thanks.
Rock

"At Ease" Roc!

Never served in military, but I thank you and all the others for stepping up.
 
lol, thank you guys, and thank you to everyone that has served. I put my wife through a lot of hell just in the four years that I was in..but she always stuck by my side. I was in Iraq twice...and the Air Force isn't as good as "they" say Devil Dog.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom