• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed finance domains - which is best? Worth?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacal1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
873
Reaction score
3
Wondering which is/are worth pursuing end users, and what the value might be:

wantfinance.com
cyberrefi.com
clickvest.com (investing is so easy, you just click??)
buildaffluence.com
bizloans.net
bestforcash.com
 
honestly, all those name are of very low quality, I wouldnt waste time looking actively for end users..
 
Thanks...the one I think I'm going to run with is cyberrefi...and clickvest is one of those ones I'm hoping for that miracle of someone choosing that as a brandable thing...not holding my breath though.

I can't disagree with your assessment of the others.

Thanks for taking the time!
 
Personally my favourite is wantfinance.com, I can just imagine an advert starting with "Want Finance?", but like domainah said they're not of high standard so difficult to put much of a value on them..
 
Thanks! Maybe I'll hold that one too in the hope of getting a few x regfee. It sounds like the last 3 are truly crap.
 
Personally my favourite is wantfinance.com, I can just imagine an advert starting with "Want Finance?", but like domainah said they're not of high standard so difficult to put much of a value on them..

I agree..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom