• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Firefox download site

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I have a few firefox typos and get traffic and clicks?

Would it be worth my time to develop a one page website with only google ads and an link to download the firefox browser?
I'm getting $0.10 a click and 25% CTR

I think I saw someone selling a website or something like this on DNForum before.
 
Well google is still paying a $1 for referrals - so it would make sense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom