Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions FirmBod.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Isis~

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FirmBod.com!
Liposuction-Chicago.JPG

Brandible, Memorable, and Catchy!

A Fantastic, Brandible Health/Fitness site. Who doesn't want a Firm Bod? :) Just Imagine thousands of visitors landing on your site looking for products that will firm them up! Hundreds of thousands of dollars are spent on the health and fitness industry. FirmBod.com is a premium top level Domain that is easily remembered and very catchy. Plan it right now, and start rakin in the dough come this new year!!

Unfortunately I do not time for development so there is No Stat Data :dead: :huh: So instead of just letting it sit there and do nothing, i thought i'd auction it off to someone that can make good use of it :D

Basic Info:
Registered at 1and1.com
Expires 4/18/2006

Auction Details
Auction Duration - 5 Days
Starting Bid - $27
Buy It Now Price - $199
Bid Increments - $1​

Please Remember that Final Price does not include transfer fees. I accept Pay Pal for Payment. PM me with any questions!

~Isis~

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Auction Ends this Friday June 25!
isismygirl said:
FirmBod.com!
Liposuction-Chicago.JPG

Brandible, Memorable, and Catchy!

A Fantastic, Brandible Health/Fitness site. Who doesn't want a Firm Bod? :) Just Imagine thousands of visitors landing on your site looking for products that will firm them up! Hundreds of thousands of dollars are spent on the health and fitness industry. FirmBod.com is a premium top level Domain that is easily remembered and very catchy. Plan it right now, and start rakin in the dough come this new year!!

Unfortunately I do not time for development so there is No Stat Data :dead: :huh: So instead of just letting it sit there and do nothing, i thought i'd auction it off to someone that can make good use of it :D

Basic Info:
Registered at 1and1.com
Expires 4/18/2006

Auction Details
Auction Duration - 5 Days
Starting Bid - $27
Buy It Now Price - $199
Bid Increments - $1​

Please Remember that Final Price does not include transfer fees. I accept Pay Pal for Payment. PM me with any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom