• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

First Time Building a website1 Need Feedback & suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekman77

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
933
Reaction score
7
Well after months of talking about developing a domain name I have started my first one. I used wordpress so it wasent that hard. My idea here on this site is to have drunk videos but also have blogs and allow people to follow the blogs on each one. Its no where near done but its a start. Next I will add some advertising on it.

www.drunktastic.com

Let me know what you think! Suggestions feedback needed!!

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Limited creativity. How do you plan to beat all drunk video sites out there?
 
still working on it as I said its the first site I have made. I think the name is what is going to help. Just need to back it up with some good development. Any ideas on how to get help?
Dave
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom