• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Fixed Price, Quick Sale - incl. enrolment.net, livetopics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 22, 2002
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
14
EDIT: Limited time offer ended. Thanks.

It's been quite a while since I last listed domain names for sale at FIXED PRICES. I still remember the days when GreatDomains WERE still great, and I would get up in the morning, with email in my inbox telling me that, this or that domain had already been sold for how many dollars; and I must admit that I LOVE that feeling.

So, I most recently edited my listings at both Sedo (where I have sold quite a few things) and Afternic (where I have NOT sold a single soul for YEARS) to some FIXED PRICING. And guess what, instead of just copying and pasting them as they are, I am rendering DNForum users some SPECIAL OFFERS; that is, some of them will be listed at an even lower price than on Sedo or Afternic. But mind you guys that, once a domain name is sold at either Sedo or Afternic, my hands will be tied and it is no longer available here, even if you bid with a higher price.

By the way, all prices are OF COURSE negotiable. However, if you are not thinking of buying at least 2 domain names at a time, I would rather not waste your time (and mine). Thanks.


Fine Prints:

- Payment by PayPal only (but no eCheck or Electronic Funds Transfer) for lesser amounts (US$1,000 or less).
- Escrow.com (fee split) or wire transfer preferred for higher sales (of more than US$1,000).
- All domains (except otherwise stated) registered at Tucows/OpenSRS, so ownership transfer (push) is hassle free.
- Please post SOLD here, AND alert me with PM (Private Message).
- Feel free to contact me via PM for bulk offers (of purchasing 2 domain names or more at once).
- Traffic not tracked, so considered it negligible, but who knows.
- Expired domains (if any) will be renewed before push/transfer, EXCEPT when Redemption kicks in and sales will be voided.

Limited time offer. All currency in U.S. dollars. Prices subject to change without prior notification unless sold.
 
Last edited:
EDIT: grayboard.com, yellowlorry.com SOLD at Afternic (FEB 15) and Sedo (FEB 14) respectively.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom