• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites FlightsPro.com 3 days auction - US$ 10 starting price !

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
FlightsPro.com

It was a website some time ago but all I can see is a mortgage advertsing page.....it`s in the webarchive.org

I bought it in February for USD 32 on ebay and can`t develop it.

Could be a good name for aviation, air pilots....air industry.

Reg. @ EaglesDomain , FREE push.

end of auction, 3 days from now
 
last day

I received a bid by PM, I don`t know if mods can consider it valid. For me there is no problem.

Here it is:

onepaymenthosting
Cool Newbie


iTrader: (0) | Donate
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 32 | F$: 81
Last Online: Yesterday 06:23 AM

Country:



FlightsPro.com 3 days auction - US$ 10 starting price !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will offer $10, kindest regards
matt




I invited matt to post his bid in the thread but probably he did not get online yet after I replied his pm.

If he confirms his bid, auction is now closed so he would be the winner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom