• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For anyone that thinks Alexa is reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow!
There goes another somewhat useful tool down the drain...
 
Why people want to boost the alexa ranking?
 
Alexa has never been useful at all. Its very easy to fake even without special scripts or tools and even when one is not faking their rankings they are still usually nowhere near accurate.
 
Alexa has never been useful at all. Its very easy to fake even without special scripts or tools and even when one is not faking their rankings they are still usually nowhere near accurate.

agreed, just an interesting link to support it i feel. I found it via stumbleupon which is weird.
 
Very saddening to see this stuff popping up. Wherever there is a quick buck to make I suppose.


Jay
 
....and the scammers helping scammers....LOL Alexa been crap for so long.
Serious Domainers know better (i hope) than to trust Alexa ranks
 
We have been looking for a solution to boost our Alexa rank.
A solution to boost Alexa rank? You know... I don't like the number up there... is too big... please give me a small number so people can memorize

Because of AlexaHit, we dont have to worry about missed sales due to a low Alexa rank.
Missed sales due to a low Alexa rank? Oops... I'm sorry... your alexa rank is too low... I will not buy that, thanks anyway. Oh by the way... why don't you get a better alexa ranking so I can buy things from you... you know... I only buy in websites with high alexa rank.

Unhappy with your Alexa ranking?.... Change it!
OMG, this looks fun... let's all do it.. let's change our alexa ranking together =)

All I have to say is... get a life!
 
Alexa was never reliable..
 
It's useful when used right. Alexa doesn't lie about low traffic sites. Saying it's useless because it can be spammed is just like saying OVT is rubbish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom