• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed For german market

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
35
Hello

(This name has only value to german market I think?)

This is my new one, namewinner got it for me,

WebDesignerin.com

Mean`s something like webdisainer in German(don`t no for sure),

Has some links in google, .net, .org, .info. .biz .de are working sites,


Thanks
 
it is the female version of wegdesigner!
 
Originally posted by nicorlino
it is the female version of wegdesigner!


Thanks
 
you're welcome:D
 
$15 /reseller
 
great name in that market
 
Put this name in the sedo database, maybe you should also post in the german domain-discussion boards at www.domtreff.de and www.domain-people.de
I´m sure you get a buyer for this.
Dotcom is the most important tld in germany after dotde of course ;)
I would tax this name between 300-600 € depending on the buyer.
 
Originally posted by Logop
Put this name in the sedo database, maybe you should also post in the german domain-discussion boards at www.domtreff.de and www.domain-people.de
I´m sure you get a buyer for this.
Dotcom is the most important tld in germany after dotde of course ;)
I would tax this name between 300-600 € depending on the buyer.

Thanks Logop for that info
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom