• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale For sale: CUMFIRST.COM (Has a developed site!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tino

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2002
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
For Sale:

CUMFIRST.COM ---> $125,00 (PayPal)

Purchase it through DN Forum and get CUMFIRST.CO.UK for free!

CumFirst.com has a developed site at this moment. The site is not advertised, so traffic could be a lot better if the domain was in the hand of an experienced web master. :-)

Check http://www.cumfirst.com/stats/ for the statistics. The're not modified in any way! These are the original stats!

(If you want, I will ZIP and email the site as well!)

Tino
 
Is this domainname really so lousy I can't even get one offer? :cry:

Tino
 
Tino, just a kind observation. You may find that if you post an asking price, even if a bit high that you will get more response. Some just don't like to go at it with the range unlimited. Just a suggestion, can't promise it'll work :)
 
Thanks for the info! That's why I'm a newbie I guess.

I will modify the post!

Thanks!

Tino
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom