• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers For sale: msnfinance.com $68 per month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have any issue with having MSN in the domain?

Thanks,
Steve
 
No, never and I have more msn domains.
I also had msnnews.com for a long time and never any problems.
 
I'm not taking offers of less then 12 months rev.
 
I want to sell it tomorrow at 7 PM ET US. Make your offers now. BTW, I love those 24 hours deals, so crank it up.
 
Do you have more historical revenue stats? Thanks!
 
$850 from me, however, I need to see more historical revenue stats first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom