• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

[FOR SALE on ebay] xbox.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people put domains on e-bay for reasons other than selling them. I think people have figured out that the link from ebay can be a decent way to drive up traffic numbers and maybe some PPC value.

Now, don't everyone run out and list your domains on ebay!
 
I simply dont' visit E-bay period.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom