• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Forum Package- OprahForum.com, JacksonForum.com more

Status
Not open for further replies.

egdomains

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
I am looking to take offers on a package a four top celebrity forum domains before I decide if i am going to put these up individually for auction. The names are:

OprahForum.com - 1/24/07 (domainrightnow.com)
JacksonForum.com - 5/17/07 (domainsite.com)
SpearsForum.com - 6/7/06 (domainsite.com)
DrPhilForum.com - 1/24/07 (domainrightnow.com)

I am looking for offers starting around the $200 range for the package. Please post or PM interested bids. I will field offers over next day or two and make final decision on any sale by then.

Thanks for viewing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom