• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmattos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
if I buy vbulletin, do I need to know anything else to run a forum?
thanks.
bye.
 
There's plenty of info on their site as far as system requirements, etc.
 
thanks for the attention, but I mean, do I need to know any language as html or another one?
 
thanks for the attention, but I mean, do I need to know any language as html or another one?

no, unless you want to install hacks or customize it in some way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom