Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

enom Fraud? myorderbox.com ? Domainsonly.com? And Enom...

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First off, this forum for enom.com is starting to really worry me. It seems EVERY post is a complaint and most remain without resolution!

Since I never requested this transfer, let me add to the list...

Received an email tonight:

Dear Customer,
Domainsonly.com, Inc. received notification on Thursday, Apr 3, 2008 that you have requested a transfer to eNom, Inc. for (DomainNameGoesHere.com). If you want to proceed with this transfer, you do not need to respond to this message. If you wish to cancel the transfer, please click on the below link before Tuesday, Apr 8, 2008:
Cancel Transfer Link:
Click Here to cancel the transfer of (DomainNameGoesHere.com).
[The "cancel" link here leads to http://domainsonly.myorderbox.com]
If we do not hear from you by Tuesday, Apr 8, 2008, the transfer will proceed.

The header in the email says:
=====================================================
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mailer4.myorderbox.com (mailer1.myorderbox.com [67.15.47.3])
by <my hosting provider was here>(8.13.1/8.13.1) with SMTP id m332lTB9027959
for <my email address was here>; Wed, 2 Apr 2008 21:47:29 -0500
Received: (qmail 27914 invoked from network); 3 Apr 2008 02:58:47 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO Rclub?LB.Orderbox.cron.server.1) (127.0.0.1)
by mailer4.myorderbox.com with SMTP; 3 Apr 2008 02:58:47 -0000
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 02:58:47 +0000 (GMT)
To: <my email address was here>
Message-ID: <28179657.689011207191527576.JavaMail.obresin@Rclub_LB.Orderbox.cron.server.1>
Subject: Transfer Confirmation for (DomainNameGoesHere.com)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
=====================================================

So who is domainsonly.com?
Who is myorderbox.com?
And why would they be transferring the domain TO where it already is?
And, no, it is not in the My Transfers section on enom/bulkregister.

DNB

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
myorderbox.com is address for sites that are using logicboxes domain registration software, like resellerclub or estdomains.

shanta

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had many instances with the order box system were the powerwindows.com site that I signed up with have not given support. I have had to turn to the support here at dnfourm.com to step in and fix the issues.

Right now I have been having problems renewing a site that is about to be deleted. I started back when the site was still just due. I have now only 7 days left to deletion.

The renewal gets locked in processing. Attempting to get support takes you to a for sale site called oursupportsite.com

I have attempted to transfer the sites to my enom account but transfers fail do to a whois lookup failure.

This is one of the concerns I have had with the reseller system. There seems to be no global support that can be had when the one you signed up with stops responding to support call or fails to pay their bills. There should be a way to move up the line if one of the resellers drops out.

shanta

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well it happened! do to lack up support with the myorderbox system. I have lost yet another domain to a registrars that don't support there users.

Is fraud? I don't think so it is more likely an oversight in the creators of the myorderbox system to provide proper support to all its users. There should be a global support so it a resellers reseller drops out of the chain there is a mechanism in place to move the resellers down line up one place in the chain so that clients and and sub resellers don't get left in limbo.

I am sure that I am not the only reseller at power windows that is lost to power windows leaving the fold.

Dos anyone know how to get ones domains transfured from the myorderbox system. I have 5 other domains trapped on the myorderbox system that I need to move either to another reseller account whose chain is supported or off the system entirely.

Thanks

Shanta

elmister

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You said the domain was at enom, are you really sure? according to that, it was in domainsonly.com

you should have contacted your registrar o reseller, reseller can send a support ticket to registrar.

Also you should have cancelled the transfer, you were given a link to cancel the transfer, and you were told that, it not cancelled, the domain would be transfered.

where is the domain right now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom