• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Free Domain - Spanks.info

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
Free domain name: Spanks.info for a Gold or Platinum member. Good domain but simply don't want it and thought it would be a nice opportunity for a Gold or Platinum Member. I don't have any real criteria for anyone taking this domain so I guess we can start by you telling me why you're in the domain business and what you hope to accomplish. Best answer over the weekend gets it.
 
Free domain name: Spanks.info for a Gold or Platinum member. Good domain but simply don't want it and thought it would be a nice opportunity for a Gold or Platinum Member. I don't have any real criteria for anyone taking this domain so I guess we can start by you telling me why you're in the domain business and what you hope to accomplish. Best answer over the weekend gets it.

Perhaps a better related question might be - Is anyone in the Domain Business for anything else but making money?

I'll pass on Spanks.info - not viable I believe. However, I wanted to also note your nice little website: www.tiawood.com. I've seen it & liked it in the past. Sort of an elaborate blog/domain info station. Congrats - Nice work with that.
 
I'll pass on the domain, but it's a good question.

I to dabblein the business when I started to build web sites, and realized the power of a great domain, and how the trade works.

A couple of years later I got married, and just before the wedding my wife was diagnosed as terminally ill and went on disability. Also, my job at a startup was getting sketchy with mass layoffs. Got much more into domaining because of the flexible hours so I couple be with my wife when she needed me to be there.

2 1/2 years later she recovered, became a self-centered evil person (which often happens in situations like that), went in shopping sprees, cleaned out the join bank account, forged documents taking my name off the real estate, hired lawyers, filed for divorce, and tried to take 100% of the domain business. Dragged eNom into the fight with her fraudulant claims, had to get a judge to deal with eNom's lawyers. I fought in court, got the domains back in trade for letting her keep everything she stole, could afford to press charges on the perjury and forgery charges. Got laid off from the regular job, and became a full time domainer.

And that's the SHORT version of the story!
 
Thanks guys.

Anyone want the domain?
 
I'll pass on the domain, but it's a good question.

I to dabblein the business when I started to build web sites, and realized the power of a great domain, and how the trade works.

A couple of years later I got married, and just before the wedding my wife was diagnosed as terminally ill and went on disability. Also, my job at a startup was getting sketchy with mass layoffs. Got much more into domaining because of the flexible hours so I couple be with my wife when she needed me to be there.

2 1/2 years later she recovered, became a self-centered evil person (which often happens in situations like that), went in shopping sprees, cleaned out the join bank account, forged documents taking my name off the real estate, hired lawyers, filed for divorce, and tried to take 100% of the domain business. Dragged eNom into the fight with her fraudulant claims, had to get a judge to deal with eNom's lawyers. I fought in court, got the domains back in trade for letting her keep everything she stole, could afford to press charges on the perjury and forgery charges. Got laid off from the regular job, and became a full time domainer.

And that's the SHORT version of the story!


Wow. That was great. You should write a book because I would buy it. Your comment left me wanting more! lol.
 
I'll pass on the domain, but it's a good question.

I to dabblein the business when I started to build web sites, and realized the power of a great domain, and how the trade works.

A couple of years later I got married, and just before the wedding my wife was diagnosed as terminally ill and went on disability. Also, my job at a startup was getting sketchy with mass layoffs. Got much more into domaining because of the flexible hours so I couple be with my wife when she needed me to be there.

2 1/2 years later she recovered, became a self-centered evil person (which often happens in situations like that), went in shopping sprees, cleaned out the join bank account, forged documents taking my name off the real estate, hired lawyers, filed for divorce, and tried to take 100% of the domain business. Dragged eNom into the fight with her fraudulant claims, had to get a judge to deal with eNom's lawyers. I fought in court, got the domains back in trade for letting her keep everything she stole, could afford to press charges on the perjury and forgery charges. Got laid off from the regular job, and became a full time domainer.

And that's the SHORT version of the story!

I've always liked you Juniper & it's obvious to anyone you are a very intelligent Guy.
I just got even more respect for you reading that! Wow!
Hope your life is a lot more peaceful now dude?
Pred :cool:
 
I'll take the domain if it's still available. In the domain business so I can go to film school?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom